Genuwine Leather Boxing Gloves
Made with real leather and custom molded padding to ensure long lasting quality. Best for light training and sparring.
Cleaning Your Gloves
After every class, take your gloves out of your gym bag so they can air out. If you don’t think they need to be fully washed, you can wipe the inside with a dry paper towel and leave them to air out by a window, or use a hair dryer on a low, cool setting to dry the inside. If the situation is getting a little funky in your gloves, you need to clean them with an anti-bacterial solution of half vinegar and half water. Just dab a bit on a paper towel clean the insides and outside of your gloves using the solution. Then, you can dry them using the same blow dryer technique mentioned above, or airing them out by a window. We’ve even seen people use a shoe drying rack to thoroughly dry their gloves.
Do's & Dont's
Quick List of Do Not’s
- Don’t Febreze your wraps or gloves
- Don’t wash non-washable gloves
- Don’t use any harsh chemical based cleaners
- Don’t soak your gloves in water
- Don’t share gloves with anyone
- Don’t keep unwashed gloves or wraps in your gym bag
- Don’t store your used wraps inside your gloves
All sales final. No returns.